A free program for 1.5 - 4 year olds and parent/caregiver
Parents and caregivers with children 1.5 - 4 years of age are invited to Little Lighthouse, free, weekly playgroups taking place this spring:
- Session I: Tuesdays, October 11 - November 22, 2016 (FULLY BOOKED - WAITLIST ONLY)
- Session II: Tuesdays, January 10 - February 21, 2017 (FULLY BOOKED - WAITLIST ONLY)
- Session III: Tuesdays, March 7 - April 11, 2017 (FULLY BOOKED - WAITLIST ONLY)
All sessions take place from 9:00 - 10:30am at Nantucket Lighthouse School's 1 Rugged Road campus.
Join Little Lighthouse teacher Alana Cullen for songs, stories, crafts, play and community in an environment that enriches the senses and honors the developing child.
Each session features:
· A warm, home-like environment
· An experienced educator who embraces the magic and wonder of early childhood
· Developmentally appropriate natural materials, toys and activities
· Handwork projects for adults and children