Thank you for your interest in Nantucket Lighthouse School!
Project based learning integrates the subjects, providing a hands on, holistic educational experience.
We understand that choosing the right school for your child is an important decision and we would like to make the process as straight forward as possible for you and your family.
1. Attend an Open House or set up a tour and request
an admissions portfolio.
Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:00am
Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 5:30pm
Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 11:00am
2. Submit a completed Application.
3. Your child will be invited to attend an "Observation Day."
4. You will be invited to an Interview with the Head of School. The interview is typically 30 minutes in length and gives you a chance to ask questions. In addition to the observation day, this will also give our Head of School an opportunity to determine the best placement for your child.
5. An Admissions Notification is mailed with a commitment contract by February 24, 2017.
Even though our application deadline was on January 27, we welcome late applications, space permitting, and are still accepting applications for the 2017–18 school year.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up a tour. We look forward to hearing from you!
Attend an Admissions Event
Space is limited and so we ask you to pre-register for these sessions by calling our office at 508.228.0427 or registering online.