Nantucket Garden Festival
July 17-19, 2018
A collaboration of gardeners, educators, designers and business leaders, the Nantucket Garden Festival highlights the unique and beautiful garden ecosystems on Nantucket and focuses on the importance of sustainability, conservation and gardening ethics for the long-term health of the island. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Festival! Join us for a celebration of gardening through a host of educational workshops, exquisite garden tours, family activities and parties. View the schedule of events here: www.NantucketGardenFestival.org.
The Festival raises operating and scholarship funds for Nantucket Lighthouse School, and supports its horticulture curriculum. Nantucket Lighthouse School's educational garden and greenhouse provides students with a living laboratory and a deeper connection to the natural world. With weekly horticulture classes, a program advised by long-time friend and Festival supporter, Russell Morash, students spend time in the garden and greenhouse planting, weeding, watering, observing and tending to their plants and beds.
Your support of the Nantucket Garden Festival, at any level, nurtures a year-round community of Nantucket Lighthouse School students who practice and model the spirit of sustainability every day. Please contact Logan Gomes with any questions relating to sponsorship - email@example.com or (508) 228-0427 x 1013.
All sponsors receive:
- Recognition in the Nantucket Garden Festival program
- Recognition on the Nantucket Garden Festival website
- Public recognition at festival events
- 2 Tickets to The Middle Brick Garden Table dinner on Tuesday, July 18th
- Tax-deductible amount $4,000
- 4 Tickets to A Garden Soiree at the Middle Brick on Wednesday, July 19th
- Tax-deductible amount $1,900
- 2 Tickets to A Garden Soiree at the Middle Brick on Wednesday, July 19th
- Tax-deductible amount $700
- 2 Tickets to a Walking Garden Tour
- Tax-deductible amount $350
- 1 Ticket to a Walking Garden Tour
- Tax-deductible amount $175